Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Interpretation
12-09-2009, 06:43 AM,
RE: Dream Interpretation
Running but not moving in an unfamiliar neighborhood.

Stashing a large amount of cash under a sink.

Walking in on my GF cheating on me and waking up just before the bullet went through his head.
[Image: 9mmfuavataaquatiumjx2.gif]
12-09-2009, 09:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2009, 09:34 AM by Prospero.)
(12-09-2009, 06:43 AM)9mmFU Wrote: Running but not moving in an unfamiliar neighborhood.

Stashing a large amount of cash under a sink.

Walking in on my GF cheating on me and waking up just before the bullet went through his head.

V can answer this, but first you must answer a question of his, mister Dev. Smile

And welcome!
12-09-2009, 03:32 PM,
(12-06-2009, 08:14 AM)Seraph Wrote: I'm in my old house where I grew up, and the whole place is super bright, flooded with sunlight. I go to my room and there's a giant mirror on one of the walls. I've never owned a giant mirror. I look into it and I see my reflection. I get an eerie feeling from it but I'm not scared. suddenly my reflection grins and I get this urge to talk to it, but the mirror shatters and I somehow slide into a different dream, if that makes sense. Or I'll wake up right after and I'll be pissed because it's a recurring dream and I NEVER get to talk to it.

Okay, we'll go through the details one at a time;

A house stands for the mind, soul or self. You say it was your old house, so it may represent your old frame of mind and a current situation is probably bringing up the old feelings.

Bright sunlight represents spirituality, as the sun stands for God. Sunshine usually warns of a breakthrough.

Different rooms represent different things. Your old room will symbolize an aspect of your personality that you associate with that part of your life. Were there any clues on the walls, old posters that you used to have? Something that will help narrow down an age (or time) that you associate with the room as it appears in your dream. That way you can further determine what personality trait the room may be representing in the dream.

The mirror represents self-examination. Your reflection is generally how you perceive yourself or how you want others to perceive you. To break a mirror suggests you are breaking an old image of yourself or breaking an old habit. However, seeing a broken mirror represents a poor or distorted self image. Do either of these symbols make sense? Did you break the mirror? Did your reflection break it? If not, what do you think broke it?

Grins or smiles can symbolize friendliness or even be sarcastic. Give me more details and maybe I can determine more of its relevance.

Talking can derive a need improve your communication skills. This may be the case since you may have intended to talk to your reflection but didn't get the chance to.

I find it interesting that your reflection could represent your residual self image. I see a lot of positivity in this dream. An old familiar place, bright sunlight and the cusp of a breakthrough. Looking at your life you may be able to determine what the breakthrough is, but to be sure you may want to delve deeper into this dream, especially if it has eluded you for so long. The room is a puzzle piece that we will need to put in place to see the big picture. Just like a puzzle piece, pay close attention to the details in your dream. Maybe just think about how your room looked or even how you wanted it to look.

Your reflection can represent an alter-ego. Maybe he knows something you don't know. What do you think he is grinning at?
12-18-2009, 10:10 PM,
This is a real dream i had a while back:
Quote:i dreamed that i was dreaming and that i tried to wake up but whenever i did i saw myself strapped to a table with CIA agents saying: "don't try to wake up, we will only hurt you more to put you back to sleep, this is an experiment in which you are required to dream forever", so once in the dream-dream i was like, well, as long as im in a dream i might as well have fun, so i tried to change the color of the sky and draw shapes on it, and i succeeded, but there was this guy next to me who could do it better, so i slapped him to stop. Next, i looked into the sky, i was on the edge of a city, and in front of me was the ocean, so i looked at the sky and spawned a blimp. It was there for a while, but then it fell down into the ocean, when i said to myself: "Oh yeah, gravity.", then some crazy F-16s started invading the city launching missiles but i was able to either divert them or turn them into lamp signs or something when they stop into a building. After that i just pointed at the planes and went "Bang, bang", which made them explode. Then godzilla came into the city and started chasing me, the whole city turned into a bunch of green mario-esque platforms which i had to jump over in order to run away from godzilla. Eventually i found some shop that i could get into and locked the doors. Then i woke up.
12-19-2009, 06:30 AM,
I have a recurring dream in which I jump very high in the sky (like a hyper jump) and while Im in the air Im scared as shit and I dread hitting the ground.. But once I do hit the ground I jump up and do it again and have the same scared feeling..
01-09-2010, 12:38 PM,
I'll get to these this weekend...