Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Interpretation
11-24-2009, 02:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-24-2009, 02:37 AM by Vesuveus.)
Dream Interpretation
[Image: DanInstFlyer.jpg]

((I had wanted to resume some RP and this is a good place for me to start. Post your real dream and I'll interpret it and give it a matrixy spin.))

Common Dreams and some hidden stuff Wink
11-24-2009, 03:04 AM,
RE: Dream Interpretation
I have dreamed sometimes that I am in a house, always the same, they start out something like ghosts or spirits and more I run, can not escape.
which is its significance?
11-25-2009, 11:22 PM,
i dreamt that i shot web
finally
and then i woke up
11-25-2009, 11:42 PM,
(11-25-2009, 11:22 PM)rajkosto Wrote: i dreamt that i shot web
finally
and then i woke up
How?
HOW?!
11-25-2009, 11:57 PM,
finally
and then i woke up

Best RP post ever.

+1
11-28-2009, 03:39 AM,
(11-25-2009, 11:42 PM)Diras Wrote:
finally
and then i woke up
How?
HOW?!

i forgot.
11-28-2009, 06:42 AM,
i had a dream, this one i feel the need to mention.
i was happy for a while and i stopped being scared
and ashamed to say what's on my mind
but you thought i'd change after 'awhile'
you said "you'd better treat me different, or else!"

"or else" seems like a stupid fucking thing to say to someone like me.
someone like me?
12-04-2009, 01:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2009, 01:53 AM by Vesuveus.)
(11-24-2009, 03:04 AM)dbrain Wrote: I have dreamed sometimes that I am in a house, always the same, they start out something like ghosts or spirits and more I run, can not escape.
which is its significance?

DBrain,
Generally in dreams a house represents your mind. If you provide me with more details on the house I can be more specific.

Ghosts and spirits can mean two different things among interpreters. Since you mention both of them I'll provide you with both meanings. You may have to apply the description that best fits each or both. Keep in mind you mention them both together; You see ghosts or spirits. Do they mean the same thing to you?

Ghosts can indicate a fear of spiritual matters; religious possibly, but that is specific to your own spirituality. Ghosts could also represent recurring guilt. If that makes any sense to you, try and think of how other things in your dream affect the ghosts or the house.

Spirits are usually associated with the dreamer, so think of the spirit as an extension of yourself. They represent power or energy of your own life force; maybe a willingness to do something or the unwillingness to do something.

Finally, you mentioned running but the inability to escape. Is it the ghosts or spirits you cannot escape or the house or both? Are you chased? Since they mean different things, the symbol of running may have a different application. Running is an attempt to escape in your dream, or to catch up. But since you mention escape, it is probably just that. Since you specified that it is unsuccessful, then it could warn of a lack of self-confidence in that certain situation.

Now further interpreting the dream will identify this situation, so if you don't know what it is yet, then give me more details and some information about yourself and we should be able to narrow it down further. Also, let me know approximately when the dream occurred and any relevant events that were happening around the time your dreamt it. Obviously real life events affect our dreams and vice versa.

The house could possibly represent the world you are living in, or lived in. The attempt to escape could mean that you know something about this world that you don't believe in and are trying to escape from it or understand it. As for the ghosts, and it sounds to me at this point that the ghost meaning applies to the dream, they could represent your understanding of the world in a spiritual manner. The world affects how you live and you may not be okay with it. Only self-confidence and a leap of faith can extract you...

(11-28-2009, 06:42 AM)SaintVel Wrote: i had a dream, this one i feel the need to mention.
i was happy for a while and i stopped being scared
and ashamed to say what's on my mind
but you thought i'd change after 'awhile'
you said "you'd better treat me different, or else!"

"or else" seems like a stupid fucking thing to say to someone like me.
someone like me?

SaintVel,

I'll start off by listing the interpretations of some of the things you mentioned and then put them together to see what they mean.

When happiness is dreamt, it could very well meant the opposite. Commonly the dreamer compensates for sadness or negative feelings in their daily life.

Fear or a scared feeling, that you mentioned (and probably mentioned for a reason), typically exposes the dreamer's inner fears or lack of self-confidence.

The feeling of ashamed, on its own, symbolizes a personal examination of one's own actions. Only you can determine if this applies to your dream.

"...to say what's on my mind" I looked into simply Talking and that represents simply expressing yourself or communication skills. Though saying what's on your mind and not being ashamed to do it could have any number of meanings and applications to what it really means to you so keep in mind that you'll have to make the connection first and if you make a connection, we can look deeper into it for further significance. Also, strong feelings or reactions affect the significance of this.

"... or else" sounds to me like an ultimatum which is a last resort choice. Pretty straight forward, but think of who said it and why they would say it, the condition of the statement and the emotion expressed at the time it was said. All these will affect our ability to interpret why you're dreaming this.

It is believed by some that everyone in your dream is you; a different aspect of your personality. Since you seem to be confronting someone in this dream, you may want to be mindful of this theory. Especially because of the interpretation of the meaning of the word 'ashamed'. Also, what you mean by 'change' and 'awhile' will certainly affect the meaning of this dream, but I don't want to twist these terms into what I think they mean in order to find a possible meaning of your dream.

So far, it sounds as if you are on the cusp of make a change or a revelation, possibly within yourself. Actions speak louder than words, so make note of your actions relating to this dream and the emotions under which these actions happen. Also, make note of your inner fears, if you can identify them. They have significance in this dream and may be trying to surface. Let them.
12-04-2009, 09:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2009, 09:31 AM by Prospero.)
Yo, first-class interpretation, V. Like it a lot.
12-06-2009, 08:14 AM,
I'm in my old house where I grew up, and the whole place is super bright, flooded with sunlight. I go to my room and there's a giant mirror on one of the walls. I've never owned a giant mirror. I look into it and I see my reflection. I get an eerie feeling from it but I'm not scared. suddenly my reflection grins and I get this urge to talk to it, but the mirror shatters and I somehow slide into a different dream, if that makes sense. Or I'll wake up right after and I'll be pissed because it's a recurring dream and I NEVER get to talk to it.
[Image: seraph-2.jpg]
Sophisticated Challenge-Response Authentication Program
L'ange sans ses ailes, "I will take you to the Oracle, but first I must apologize..."