Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhones
11-09-2009, 07:21 AM,
iPhones
Im kinda of an iPhone freak the past year. Ive never really shared my enthusiasm with anyone other that my GF and she dont give a shit really.

Guess I'll post a few things here every once in awile and see who bites.

I have the new iPhone 3Gs " unhackable supposedly " which has now been unlocked and jailbroken. Check this link out for the fastest freakin' pwn of an iphone ever!

http://blackra1n.com/
11-09-2009, 08:01 AM,
RE: iPhones
iphone have just one good thing ant thats safari

[Image: chefsig.png]
11-09-2009, 08:08 AM,
i get the samplest samsung mobile possible, through a gift, like i wanted. Perfect for just calling and sms-ing.

For the action or movie playing i just take my *cough*firmwared*cough* psp or my pda.

i would talk about prices, but being a Mac owner would be.. umm hypocrite xD
11-09-2009, 08:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-09-2009, 08:36 AM by Neopill.)
[Image: Mymatrixiphone.jpg]

[Image: Mymatrixiphone2.jpg]

Arguable.
[Image: photo.jpg]

[Image: photo1.jpg]
11-09-2009, 09:26 PM,
Ooo very nice mate! Ive got an iPhone 3G. Looks good Big Grin
[Image: matrixsigcopy.jpg]
My MxOEMU vid
My Prototype vid
Is hoping and waiting.....
11-10-2009, 07:22 PM,
I got a Matrix reload phone (well two of them one is a prototype and one is regular)
Do wish I could use one of them on Verizon but not sure..
Not a fan of Iphone cause apple likes to trickle out there upgrades in tech plus I cant use it on Verizon (which I don't pay for)
I do like what you did there.
[Image: l_d36f07faf65349c5acd4bf7b7b373b54.png]
11-10-2009, 11:25 PM,
(11-10-2009, 07:22 PM)MajTom Wrote: I got a Matrix reload phone (well two of them one is a prototype and one is regular)
Not a fan of Iphone cause apple likes to trickle out there upgrades in tech plus I cant use it on Verizon (which I don't pay for)

get a droid Tongue
[Image: prim3.jpg]
11-11-2009, 03:28 AM,
(11-10-2009, 07:22 PM)MajTom Wrote: I got a Matrix reload phone (well two of them one is a prototype and one is regular)

Been trying to track on of these down for ages. UK didn't get any and there's never any on Ebay. I got the Matrix nokia 8110i though.

I'm a iphone addict. Just annoys me when you get the updates and they slow your phone down!
[Image: ceegebanner.jpg]
11-11-2009, 07:45 AM,
Yeah, sucks the iphone is not cdma, or you could use it with Verizon. I fortunatley am with T-Mobile so the SIM card works.

But yeah, like another poster said, get the droid. It's the best phone verizon has in its arsenal atm, and the android OS is pretty neat. Now the App store they have is kinda bunk like blackberrys compared to iphones, but theres some neat apps there if you can find them.

They mostly come out at night..........mostly.

lol

Pill
11-14-2009, 09:22 PM,
wow Neopill ! That's so awesome !
What theme is that ?
I allways thought the original Iphone appearence need more customizing.

I got an Iphone 3Gs recently but changed only the wallpaper since it's not jailbroken yet.
Agent Johnson: It's him.
Agent Thompson: The anomaly.
Agent Jackson: Do we proceed?
Agent Johnson: Yes...
Agent Thompson: ...he is still...
Agent Jackson: ...only human.