Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request a Forum Avatar! {Artwork}
03-15-2010, 03:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2010, 02:31 AM by Contained.)
Request a Forum Avatar! {Artwork}
Ive recently been going over my previous promises and amoungst a few other things such as Signatures for various people, (you know who you are im working on them, promise) and a Website Flash Intro (working on that too) Ive come across the avatars promise.

I have'nt yet given it a great deal of time so be gentle, but the following is a preview of my upcoming work. please note they are locked and thus reserved for the use of the person I made them for, like I said its a preview so I want you to take a look at them as the board of various images I design will be based around its design.

It would be foolish to release an entire board of them without your prior approval, its all the same deisgn some of you may appreciate the theme... others I assume will want to mix it up a bit.

Anyway enough talk here it is,

[Image: copyofmara1.png] [Image: copyofagent1.png] [Image: copyofmorph1.png] [Image: copyofniobe1.png] [Image: copyofpersephone1.png]
--Chefmaster-----Valaro--------Morpheus----------TBA-----------TBA-----
[Image: copyoforacle1.png] [Image: copyofseraph1.png] [Image: copyoftwin1.png] [Image: copyofarch1.png] [Image: copyofkid1.png]
-----TBA-----------Neo-----------TBA------------TBA-----------TBA------

All feedback is much appreciated, Updated as I go.

Stay Awake.

P.S I know it doesnt belong here but Neo im working on both a Forum Signature and Avatar for you as promised.
[Image: bannerjg.png]

Messages In This Thread
Request a Forum Avatar! {Artwork} - by Contained - 03-15-2010, 03:34 PM