Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO.
02-03-2010, 05:35 AM,
RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO.
(02-03-2010, 05:02 AM)Neopill Wrote: PS. (YOu can NEVER , I repeat NEVER replace or compare the Roleplaying possibilities of The Matrix. )

Everything you said was dead on, so why bother repeating? I totally agree dude.

As for the part I quoted, I can't even begin to explain how dead on this was. I mean, first of all, you didn't have to make up weird shit to explain how everyone could talk across extreme distances, we all had phones. We didn't have to explain away the fact that we could jump up and over fucking buildings. Everything made so much sense. It wasn't some fantasy "magic" or something, it was all technological.

Anything (of course within reason) you can come up with can become reality as long as you tie it in to the technology aspect to explain it (and there are exceptions to this, too!)

There's something about the Matrix Universe that makes nearly anything possible. (Yeah, some of the RP was just plain BAD though -- I mean, IRL vampires? Meh, not my cup o' joe)

I consider myself a decent writer, and nothing has inspired me to write backgrounds and in depth stories for my characters like MxO has.

Besides, who the hell WOULDN'T want to exist in the world that we became so attached to in the movies?

/deep breath
//rant over
///wipes tear
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How sick are you of playing other games that don't compare to MxO. - by QuiDormit - 02-03-2010, 05:35 AM