Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlestar Galactica online annouced !
03-10-2010, 06:29 AM,
Battlestar Galactica online annouced !
I m totaly fan of this serie , very good new for me !
http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/news/134604....announced/

http://www.bgo.bigpoint.com/
03-10-2010, 08:31 AM,
RE: Battlestar Galactica online annouced !
Had it been based on the original series then it mighta been something, but sounds like trash if it's based on the new crap.
[Image: screenshot_0-3.jpg]
03-10-2010, 08:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2010, 09:05 AM by Valaro.)
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! THAT'S AMAZING! I LOVED THE NEW SERIES! THIS IS MY MOST UNPROFESSIONAL POST EVER! BUT JEEZ THIS IS AMAZING! THANK YOU SANMARCO!

EDIT: Ok so Ive looked into it al little, and have to say that this has potential. However I would prefer a game client, as that means your system can handle it better. But hey Ill certainly try it Smile

Thanks for the post San
03-10-2010, 09:05 AM,
^^^^
[Image: Shitbricks2.JPG]

Never bothered to watch that show, but nice.
03-10-2010, 09:07 AM,
Very nicely said gerik :p
03-10-2010, 02:14 PM,
Jeez it's raining MMOs these days =P
[Image: Dee.jpg]

03-10-2010, 05:53 PM,
Looking forward towards it although I'm not sure how well a web browser based games are.
03-10-2010, 09:00 PM,
The first time i read the new i jumped on my chair !
But now that i see what kind of game bigpoint made , i m a little disapointed , this serie deserve better than a web browser based game , it seem that it will be a mmo but not a mmorpg !
03-11-2010, 10:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2010, 10:32 AM by Valaro.)
The Best Fan Made Trailer Ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3CN-wR05pY
03-12-2010, 02:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-12-2010, 02:23 AM by Twaggy.)
I have to say, if this was based on the OLD series I would gladly play it. But that new series they did, so spoiled my childhood memories of watching Battlestar. I also fear that one day my fond memories of watching good ol'e Buck Rogers will be shot to hell, just like A-Team is about to with that SHIT movie they are releasing.

Hey why don't they also remake DANGER MOUSE but now... instead of a mouse, it's a fucking walrus with a tusk stuck up it's ass instead of a patch on his eye!

Sorry, I get carried away when it comes to all things I grew up with getting screwed. Plus my cat died over weekend, another childhood part of my life gone, so I'm a little pissy right now.

Anyway.... game will be a web browser game... says it all
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya