Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question in regards to Loyalty...
02-08-2010, 06:48 AM,
Question in regards to Loyalty...
What Organization was it that thought Morpheus was the man?
02-08-2010, 06:50 AM,
RE: Question in regards to Loyalty...
Morpheus the dev or Morpheus the movie character ?
02-08-2010, 06:53 AM,
HAHAH Good point. Morpheus the character.
02-08-2010, 06:59 AM,
EPN, i suppose?
[Image: Dee.jpg]

02-08-2010, 06:59 AM,
Might just be switching sides Big Grin
02-08-2010, 07:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2010, 07:18 AM by Neopill.)
Morpheus caused strife and alot of anger within Zion after the truce, the Code Bombings didnt help his cause with the Council. And EPN was about Neo and his "sacrifice", to which Morpheus was the catalyst him becoming to the Sixth. So, In my opinion, its pretty much a toss up. But Zion and humanity was where is heart and loyalty where. And I dont believe anyone can argue with that ,But, this is MxO, so.......
02-08-2010, 09:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2010, 09:37 AM by Gerik.)
Either or, more towards Zion I guess, just depended on the people. I liked Morpheus, but I didn't like him doin the whole "LOLZ CODE BOMB GUISE". If he was still alive, I would of probably slapped the black off him for doing that crap.
02-08-2010, 10:06 AM,
Personally, I think Morpheus was on his own.

Zion wanted to contain him, he was too wild even for EPN, and a lot of people in Zion already kind of thought he was batso.

Before the end, Qui considered seeking him out.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
02-08-2010, 12:49 PM,
(02-08-2010, 09:24 AM)Gerik Wrote: Either or, more towards Zion I guess, just depended on the people. I liked Morpheus, but I didn't like him doin the whole "LOLZ CODE BOMB GUISE". If he was still alive, I would of probably slapped the black off him for doing that crap.

Agreed. The whole code-bombing thing was such a childish, sterile gesture. I mean, it's the kind of immature crap you expect from high-school/middle-school kids (sorry to any we have on this crew), not from someone with his experience and vision. It only makes sense if you view it as a regression, a retreat into puerile behavior only justified by the personal emotional satisfaction it provides. Not the sign of a leader.

I have to remember Morpheus as the tutor to Neo and Trinity and the others, not as the nihilistic nutcase he became.
02-08-2010, 01:28 PM,
Zion until he went crazy. Think of the receive he got at his speech.