Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Emu screenshots
01-26-2010, 01:34 PM,
RE: Emu screenshots
Hmm, Loripor is a collector in Mara, not a vendor.

I assume you can apply this merchant inventory to any vendor or collector in the city?

Is this list of guns custom or something the "packets" put together or had pre-loaded?
01-26-2010, 11:36 PM,
in fact the buy window can be spawned from air without even click on an NPC.

i just put one NPC to get you more comfortable (human rules! XD).

Server sents coords for you or the vendor (dunno the use, really) the number of items to be sent (listed) and the ID for each of the items to be in the list.

That means that i can put anything i want there BUT has to be sellable. I tried to put a door, but game refused it and just showed weapons.
i put some clothes in a weapon vendor xDD.

Game autocalculates the price for the object.... so i dunno how this wasnt exploited by players in any way... I would have put it on server DB... well that's how big things happen Big Grin.
01-27-2010, 12:42 AM,
because the server will debit you the amount IT calculates, the price showing on client is just there so you can know how much it will cost you
01-27-2010, 11:47 PM,
I know that some operators think that they died in soe era... but this one took that thought very deep.
[Image: screenshot31ci.jpg]

Too much exp but... in the end i am still level 2... what's your favourite?
[Image: screenshot32zd.jpg]

I cant decide if "from admin" or "from hacking a construct" XD.
01-27-2010, 11:57 PM,
Awesome screenshots man!
01-28-2010, 12:43 AM,
Wow I didnt know you could gain experience from an ADMIN.

The idea that it says You gained X expereince from hacking a construct would indicate that that system is working fine, maybe they removed it because it wasnt what they wanted. Or maybe they wanted to upgrade it in some way?
01-28-2010, 02:28 AM,
GAIN EXP FROM CREW BANK KTHX

and admins can do anything, why not give oyu exp ?
01-28-2010, 02:39 AM,
(01-28-2010, 12:43 AM)Valaro Wrote: Wow I didnt know you could gain experience from an ADMIN.

The idea that it says You gained X expereince from hacking a construct would indicate that that system is working fine, maybe they removed it because it wasnt what they wanted. Or maybe they wanted to upgrade it in some way?

I think what happened was that Monolith released the game too early, and then they passed it onto SOE, and we all know how SOE treated MxO.
01-28-2010, 02:43 AM,
I didnt say it wasnt possible rajko if you look it says "I didnt know" Little bit of a difference
01-28-2010, 09:00 PM,
and the skull shows because the NPC id that message is supposed to be from is missing/dead