Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project
Possible Story Ideas - Printable Version

+- Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project (http://mxo.hardlinedreams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (http://mxo.hardlinedreams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Role-Play (http://mxo.hardlinedreams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Possible Story Ideas (/showthread.php?tid=367)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Possible Story Ideas - Kid - 03-12-2010

(03-12-2010, 11:58 AM)Noxton Wrote: @He's threatening to leave the board... really? Bye!

@Nothing on your forum pertained to the continuation of the storyline of the Matrix Online - I checked.

1) Yes, this forum is an elitè. Everything of different from Emulator is considered like a little shit. I posted in this forum because it's the last piece of community around The Matrix Online. Where did I post? I'm overburned everytime and anyway.

2) I wrote: "because OUT of this (and MY) forum I'm following through a lot of RPing."
In my forum you can find Only instruction to start and contact me. End. What did you expect? If you write "Nothing\I checked", it's because 1) I've deleted everything in OffTopic section about my small RPing because (Almost) nobody posted (that was not importan, right?) 2) nobody noticed that too much.

I always wrote also that I tried to make something of useful to have\bring a few of fun to you, and (in first persion) to me. Where's problem? What damn have you got to lose? That's the point. You are waiting for a regulations written here.

In my opinion it's not possible to be agreed with everybody. You can't choose to start a RPing without to ask the permission to Valaro. Right? So the solution could be to start anyway. Who chooses to make an his own storyline, who chooses to stay here and wait .. something.. of.. totally unofficial Anyway. Nobody can impose a specific method of selection (in my opinion), and cause of that you aren't able to choose a new LET - on the contrary: compliments, really.

In my opinion Emulator is only a software it's not the community or the point of reference for RPing too! In D&D (for example): do all users meet theirselves to discuss about a specific storyline? Mh? Always in my opinion, now it's the same about The Matrix Online: you, me, all us are free to choose what we want to do. My mind's made up. I choose to start with a my RPing. Maybe you think I'm tring to interfer in emulator project. Instead it's all the contrary.
And I'm tired to repeat that.

I'm not a stupid. "@He's threatening to leave the board... really? Bye!" - You are very rude to me. Who are you? My parent? And I repeat, you don't know what I make. And, more important thing, you don't know me. You can't judge a my work or post. Anyway you always understand only what you wish. I meant only that I will not post anymore (see point 1).

And about English language.

(03-12-2010, 03:24 PM)Metalogic Wrote: @For a genius, your writing sucks, learn to spell and some grammar.

I didn't tell I'm a genius. I'm ignorant, I try only to explain my reasons.
English is a limit for me so I'm tring to improve that everyday.
But, cause of that should I need to evade from posting? There're a lot of people who write worst than me. So don't comment my English anymore please, you would have the same difficulty if you wrote in a forum non-English.

I keep the moment, to ask to Valaro to start to consider the idea to open some sections on board where people (French, etc.) can write in their mother-tongue too.

RE: Possible Story Ideas - Gerik - 03-12-2010

Btw

[Image: derail.jpg]

RE: Possible Story Ideas - Sixxth - 03-12-2010

(03-12-2010, 10:43 PM)Gerik Wrote: Btw

[Image: derail.jpg]

Hilarious!

RE: Possible Story Ideas - Neo VII - 03-13-2010

Wow...

...well, only one way to settle this...

...a fight to the DEATH!!

RE: Possible Story Ideas - Kid - 03-13-2010

(03-13-2010, 12:59 AM)Neo VII Wrote: @a fight to the DEATH!!

Hey NeoVII! No, it's not a challenge for me.
At last, I think I'm tring to make only something of good.

RE: Possible Story Ideas - Noxton - 03-13-2010

OK, everyone out of the thread. OUT DAMMIT!

Don't come back until you can post on-topic.

RE: Possible Story Ideas - Gerik - 03-13-2010

(03-13-2010, 02:08 AM)Noxton Wrote: OK, everyone out of the thread. OUT DAMMIT!

Don't come back until you can post on-topic.

stfu fiegt i am da beest rpr evur

ur skilz r noo macht 4 mien

/trhed

sinsrly,
beest MA evru nw rpr

RE: Possible Story Ideas - Kid - 03-13-2010

(03-13-2010, 02:08 AM)Noxton Wrote: @Don't come back until you can post on-topic.

Until proved otherwise there's the freedom of thought.
And your posts explain perfectly what I meant.

Would I need to ask your permission to post now?
I were in topic, instead. I wrote only what I think about RPing, too.

I'm not figure of fun for anybody.

RE: Possible Story Ideas - Metalogic - 03-13-2010

As for me, I don't really have anything right now. I pretty much put forth my best idea as of right now. That doesn't mean more won't come later down the road.

RE: Possible Story Ideas - cloudwolf - 03-13-2010

Myy baaaabbbyyyy :'(