Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: MxO Emu Icon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I made an icon for the emu that uses the matrix code font rather than just random blocks. The ICO has a max resolution of 256x256. If you would prefer a PNG, I can host it as well. So here it is.
[Image: MxO_Icon_by_FraggedLocust.ico]
looks so nice Wink
I like it alot too. You know it would be cool if we each had a matrix code to represent our characters as well. I am reminded of the scene in The Matrix where cypher says "all I see now is brown, blond, brunette" while indicating to the code stream on the screen. In essence that is essentially all we are in The Matrix.
Lol, used it on my matrix shortcut on ma desktop, looks great (Y)
Well I'm glad you all like it. Smile

Barloke: I like your idea. That would be kinda neat. But I'm still kind of stuck on the visual though. You mean like a static image like the background of the icon? Perhaps we could come up with a couple strings to represent each name built from the matrix code and standard katakana fonts (does windows come with one) and build a code block out of that?
I have to hunt around but i could swear there were fonts with the katakana having letter associations attached to them. I'll start snooping around.
Ok i hunted around and the closest thing i could find was this

http://www.free-fonts.com/matrix_fonts.html

On the list on the left if you go down a bit you can see something that says "Matrix code font".
I do see. I've usually used that other one on the right, but I think I've stumbled across that one before. So you're meaning how some of them are arranged to look like the roman alphabet? That certainly seems a simple thing to do. I say we use both redpill and Bluepill names, which should give us a couple decent strings. And if that's not enough, we can always get descriptions or just toss in some Loren ipsum....
(05-09-2010, 12:28 PM)Parallax Wrote: [ -> ]I do see. I've usually used that other one on the right, but I think I've stumbled across that one before. So you're meaning how some of them are arranged to look like the roman alphabet? That certainly seems a simple thing to do. I say we use both redpill and Bluepill names, which should give us a couple decent strings. And if that's not enough, we can always get descriptions or just toss in some Loren ipsum....

I was also thinking that instead of having these long drawn out charatcers that just spell our names how about just a symbol? I once played a game called Soul Reaver and they had a part that each person (well the main characters) had their names represented by a glyph , here's an example

[Image: 826998-sr1symbol_super.jpg]

Ok so something like that could represent the character him or herself of course not as big LOL
That looks like a bat. As in batman.But pretty cool, i like it,some color added it has potential.
Pages: 1 2