Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Packets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
today i want to share with you some of my packets.

To get better understand what packet is what, i have split the packets into little txt files with a good description which most says what is done or what is get or something.

I have split this in different folders:

1. abilities
2. teleport
3. other
4. movement

Abilties are only abilty execution (most of them are self cast abilities, some hacker abiltieis are logged too), like hypersrpint, evade combat etc.

Teleports are logged between hardline to hardline..the name of the file is the destination hardline .

other are everything like, buy sell equip start mission download mission etc.

Movement are little movement things like sitting and jumping (most of them in sai kung).

I have many more packets but they are all unsorted , and will be published later.
Again new packets, sniffed with the new sniffer from rajko Wink

Included :
- margin packets for char creation (2 accounts), char delete(2 accounts), complete marketplace search packets, buy , sell etc.
- Added teleport packets for westview , and half downtown

The files are all splittet, means, for every action i used a new packet.log and renamed it .

packets which starts with 001 or 002 means that the packets are sniffed in a same session (without reconnect for this account).

Maybe its useful to identify session ids.

Another info: at some marketplace logs, at the beginning of the file is a comment (only if there where items listed), with info about items.

Some of them got reference to a screenshot , cause its easier.

I am thinking about a better packet file storage solution, but i am unsure if SVN is a good solve for this (cause i have packet logs there are bigger than 30MB).

Here the download Link :

http://stepload.de/uploads/iViL1gN_AOr,i...index.html

Will try tomorrow, the rest of the teleport packets.

rajkosto

i didnt say to split log files across each action, thats stupid
whenever you restart matrix online/relog, you should rename log files so it doesnt append to the old one
and i said to just SAY SOMETHING IN WORLD CHAT before you do something, so we know what packets (the ones before it) are not important to it, also say that you have completed it after its done
so like
say: opening MARA CHURCH FRONT DOOR
*open door*
say: MARA CHURCH FRONT DOOR OPENED
okay, i does this with the tutorial with said things in world chat.

I does the splitting of the packets, cause it had a better overwiev at all, but i will do the world chat thing *its faster to do^^*

rajkosto

yeah but what if you need some info thats about the current session, you would need to go find the first log that you "split" to get that info
yeah thats why i named every log belongs to one session for example "001" and first packes "001_login" ..btw. i didndt got the /devle command working ( i added the values to the useropts.cfg and playproxy.cfg files).

But i now working with chat, its even faster to do.

The GOB settings didnt worked -.- ...is there a ingame browser that should appear? i run it in window mode ..hmm..seriƶs..or must be something changed in options.cfg too ?