Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Quick Help..... ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Wanted To use DermoClothing On Single Client And It Doesnt Work, So I Started All Again And didnt Add Reality Server, And When It Logs In With The Loluser The Message Comes Up

"Authenticating....Failure. The auth servers are unavailable. Please try again later"

Sad Please Help
Mouse
I read someplace that you need to run them as admin so they effect the client. Don't hold me to it, I'll see if I can find the post to verify.
I Ran Them Both As Administrator And It Still Doesn't Work..:/
Okay, I tried mine without reality up. I get the same. But with reality up I can log in fine.
Yh, Thats What Ive Done B4 But This Time It Doesnt Work.. Sad ?
1. Did you change your useropts at all AKA did you change the server/host name in there?

2. Does Reality stay up when you launch it?
1. No I Did'nt Can You Tell Me What To Do

2. No
..........?
delete reality.log in the reality folder and launch reality again.

Then, tell us what it is on that file (edit, copy & paste here).

It will be just your DB server being off, or your ports being used, i guess.
I Looked For Reality.log ( Couldn't Find It ) And What Do You Mean Open Reality, I Only Have Reality Mood If I Put Reality Test Server It Doesn't Work...
i'm hoping that you are not trying to run the standalone server with the useropts configured for the test server on the internet. Cause it's a total fail for mxo.

Reality.log should be in the same folder as the reality v2 program, inside "binaries" subfolder.

If you dont have V2, then someone has skipped steps and shall re-read the guides for new setups.
Pages: 1 2