Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Site URL maintenance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all!

During the following days, we are going to operate a bit over tmoemu.tk and hardlinedreams.com so you may get errors accessing (while DNS's do their job) and might get login problems if we mess it a bit.

We apologize for any troubles that could appear and if so, will be fixed soon since noticed.

Best regards,
Morph.
Hello togehter,
please use from now on http://mxo.hardlinedreams.com (otherwise you cant login to the discussion boards).
(04-01-2010, 05:22 AM)Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello togehter,
please use from now on http://mxo.hardlinedreams.com (otherwise you cant login to the discussion boards).

Just FYI - If you want to use the "View New Posts", "View Todays Posts", "Private Messages" links, they direct you to the tmoemu.tk links....or at least for me they do.
Thanks kiddo, the phpBB config still pointed to tmoemu.tk.
Now it should work fully with mxo.hardlinedreams.com
Wink
ups...yeah.i forgot it sry..but good that it is fixed Smile
(04-02-2010, 09:49 PM)Neo Wrote: [ -> ]ups...yeah.i forgot it sry..but good that it is fixed Smile

So, maybe its just me....but now I cant log in to the hardlinedreams website at all. It says Ive logged in, but then doesnt. I *can* log into the tmoemu.tk site, and Im posting from there now!

Ill try hardlinedreams again later, maybe its a DNS thing....

Strange. Sorry to be a pest about this.....
My issue is I can't log out of this site. I log out, I get the log out message and when redirected back to the forums I'm still logged in with access to UCP and posting options.
(04-02-2010, 11:37 PM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2010, 09:49 PM)Neo Wrote: [ -> ]ups...yeah.i forgot it sry..but good that it is fixed Smile

So, maybe its just me....but now I cant log in to the hardlinedreams website at all. It says Ive logged in, but then doesnt. I *can* log into the tmoemu.tk site, and Im posting from there now!

Ill try hardlinedreams again later, maybe its a DNS thing....

Strange. Sorry to be a pest about this.....

Hey Bumping this because I still cannot log into the hardlinedreams website, only tmoemu.tk. Don't want to slow down the development, but can someone help with this when they get a chance?

Thanks Smile
Neo should be back this week if not M onday and will be able to fix it then sixxth. Sorry for the wait
(04-06-2010, 04:19 AM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]Neo should be back this week if not M onday and will be able to fix it then sixxth. Sorry for the wait

No worries dude, thanks for the reply -
Pages: 1 2 3