Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Some Board Improvements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey! Site looks great. was a little confused about why there was two sites and then i read all stuff that got us to here! Well hope it all works out.
I like all the new add ons Neo, really looking better and modern.

If I may, I have some suggestions to help the community "bond" a little more.

1: Shout Box on front page (so I can say stuff like "01 W4A7 YA D01N!!11")
2: Games with a leader board, I notice some forums already have this. Be nice to add one here, gets our competitive side going :p
3: Dunno if this has been done before, but a "status" or a "what you doing?" bar like on fb and twitter that can be seen on ya profile and/or bottom of ya sig. Dunno why but I think it would just be fun
4: A radio station... just kidding :p
(02-23-2010, 03:01 AM)Twaggy Wrote: [ -> ]3: Dunno if this has been done before, but a "status" or a "what you doing?" bar like on fb and twitter that can be seen on ya profile and/or bottom of ya sig. Dunno why but I think it would just be fun

You mean like how if I click on say my profile at the bottom it says, "Currently reading Gerik's Profile"? If so, its already in. ;P
(02-23-2010, 03:01 AM)Twaggy Wrote: [ -> ]I like all the new add ons Neo, really looking better and modern.

If I may, I have some suggestions to help the community "bond" a little more.

1: Shout Box on front page (so I can say stuff like "01 W4A7 YA D01N!!11")

This is a great idea. we have one on our faction page:

[Image: shoutbox.jpg]

It will help keep topic threads on topic, and provide a place for randomness.

(02-23-2010, 03:08 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2010, 03:01 AM)Twaggy Wrote: [ -> ]3: Dunno if this has been done before, but a "status" or a "what you doing?" bar like on fb and twitter that can be seen on ya profile and/or bottom of ya sig. Dunno why but I think it would just be fun

You mean like how if I click on say my profile at the bottom it says, "Currently reading Gerik's Profile"? If so, its already in. ;P

I think Twaggy means something where you can update your own status like FB or Twitter. So you could type in "Photoshopping" or "Eating Dinner" or "Oops, I crapped my pants."

(02-23-2010, 03:01 AM)Twaggy Wrote: [ -> ]4: A radio station... just kidding :p

<sigh> I miss radio that I could actually listen to.
(02-23-2010, 03:26 AM)Noxton Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2010, 03:08 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]

I think Twaggy means something where you can update your own status like FB or Twitter. So you could type in "Photoshopping" or "Eating Dinner" or "Oops, I crapped my pants."

o i c, don't mind me then. lol
Shoutbox or chat would be cool
It would! Big Grin
It'd be easier to get to know people on the site anywho Tongue
The site does look fantastic. So how is the game coming along Neo + Morph ?
(02-23-2010, 07:28 AM)Spha Wrote: [ -> ]The site does look fantastic. So how is the game coming along Neo + Morph ?

It's done, didn't you hear?

j/k it's not done.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/C...016yx6.jpg

Wouldn't it be amazing if we could have this old interface color scheme back Tongue more matrixy Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3