Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Yeahhhh it reached meeee!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here it is, after long time waiting (well... just some days to be exact xD).

An unsealed, extra-cheap version of the gameeee.

[Image: fotos0029.jpg]

Cool, it's heavy... waiting for the moment to unwrap it and smell the new manual .. goody goody.

And just for 9pounds xD. Bless ebay ^^.

I like to have one Big Grin just coolness Big Grin.

PS: yes, i own a Logitech G15 xD, but that's not the point xD.
Your box looks a bit different from the one I have, most intriguing.
Not the version with Early Beta Access.

Nice find though.
Heh...nice. Haven't seen one of those in along time.
Nice XD
Did it come with the massive amount of stuff inside? (I think there was a fat manual and a map and something else).
didnt opened it yet, but as is much heavier than the standard case, i bet that's a yes.

and there are plenty of em at ebay, mostly from USA. this one is european, as has the PEGI instead ESRB age calification.

Now, i want my 30 day free subscription. I even have a credit card... so... go ahead, gimme what the box has written on it!.. . ... xD.
(02-16-2010, 10:07 AM)Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]Now, i want my 30 day free subscription. I even have a credit card... so... go ahead, gimme what the box has written on it!.. . ... xD.

Think there's a code for that on the back of the CD "case". lol
i dont have the box anymore, due to, my son......but I have managed to save the Matrix Online Discipline Tree poster, and the CR 1.0 manual.

BTW, did the manual change after SOE takeover? I mean, yeah after CR 2.0 and stuff? hmm....

Also, looking over the manual, LOL! check the typos on the Richland map. Wow............im so jonzin' for some MxO right now!!!

rajkosto

post link to map high rez scan kthx
I got that last summer too I think it was August
Same box and lots of stuff to look at inside. Then I got the book and Fan Magazine.
Pages: 1 2