Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: It's Monday of a vacation week and I'm already bored to shit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm working on beating Ecco the Dolphin from Sega Genesis (on the PSP, though).

So what's up with you guys?
Well, At work right now preparing to tattoo "Money over Bitches" on some dudes throat. Lol, dumb ass.

Then i'll log into and out of tmoemu repeatedly till I close up shop.

Then I will go home, drink some beer,smoke some herb, play some CODMW2, and then probably check forums again, then goto sleep.

My day in a nutshell.
(02-16-2010, 04:05 AM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]Well, At work right now preparing to tattoo "Money over Bitches" on some dudes throat. Lol, dumb ass.

Then I will go home, drink some beer,smoke some herb, play some CODMW2, and then probably check forums again, then goto sleep.

My day in a nutshell.

Yeah, I'll be working out later. I have an mma fight to prepare for in a few weeks. And I'll start 2-a-days this week, too.

But my mornings feel boring right now.
Wow I wish I had lives with a little excitement like you guys do.

I'm gonna go home and log onto my PC and play the reality MxO for a bit. Then Play Some PS3. After I go home from taking a Young Mens Group on Human Rights.
(02-16-2010, 04:05 AM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]Well, At work right now preparing to tattoo "Money over Bitches" on some dudes throat. Lol, dumb ass.

Dude, this made me lol!

(02-16-2010, 04:13 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 04:05 AM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, I'll be working out later. I have an mma fight to prepare for in a few weeks. And I'll start 2-a-days this week, too.

MMA fighting!? Woah, thats pretty cool....

Me: (work) Do a bunch math analysis, spreadsheets, meetings, constantly check these and my factions websites looking for cool stuff. Dreaming about summertime and warm weather again....
imma do nothing.

well i will go to home from work in a few mins, have dinner,call my girlfriend, have fun with pc/console/psp and then watch online videos or read a book (new language learning!), or program something, or sending rajko whatever he needs from my documents to get it on cpp (like almost each day since last week)...

or all of it. tomorrow is holiday here so... so i will just wake up later, eat chococookies while watching FOX at TV (maybe MTV shows if FOX is broadcasting "How i meet your f.. mother") have lunch at home, and redo something of the above.

So.. fit some mxo testings in any of that places, but call GF, which has priority level 1.
(02-16-2010, 04:48 AM)Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]So.. fit some mxo testings in any of that places, but call GF, which has priority level 1.

Which is how it should be! Have a nice holiday, Morpheus!
Indeed Morpheus, I will hope to be fitting in some discussion with you while all of that happens! Except for the talking to your Girlfriend part LOL
(02-16-2010, 04:32 AM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]MMA fighting!? Woah, thats pretty cool....

Yeah. Taking a big chance and moving from jiu jitsu to mma. This'll be my first amateur fight, first fight with any striking. I used to head butt a lot when I wrestled, but the refs never saw them...

Here's a few of my jiu jitsu matches.
(02-16-2010, 04:13 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]

My day in a nutshell.

Nice man. I switched to MMA about 2 years ago.. Mad fun and exciting..

What styles do you practice?
Pages: 1 2 3 4