Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Hyperjumping calculation (server part)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Matlab simulation of real packets:
[Image: hj2.png]

The coolness of custom 3d is the rotation possibilities. Here we go:

From a side of the jump:
[Image: 60060191.png]

From the building perspective:
[Image: 69907862.png]

Rollercoaster mode
[Image: rollercoaster.png]

Incoming!!!! (Simulation ball camera!)
[Image: incoming.png]

No matter where you look from, yellow and white trails are almost overwritten hehehe (goody goody).
GAH TOO MUCH MATH!!

*runs away, screaming in horror*

Seriously though, awesome job Morph!
I remember when they added contrails to the animation did that have anything to do with the hyperjump formula or was it just tagging animation to the event?
good question that i have not answer too.

maybe its sent from 2/4 of the jump and till the 3/4 ... dont know if game handles it anyway Tongue.

we'll see Smile
I thought the contrails were added so enemy players (Vector FTW! BTW) could not simply HJ 3 or 4 times and escape without leaving some sort of trace to follow. I guess it made it easier to chase people around.
They added the trails because originally you were able to use the /face and /follow commands on enemy players. Meaning that if an enemy hyper-jumped you could home on to them. They removed this feature and added the trails on the hyper-jumps so that you still had a chance of following somebody.
here is a Q. if there is a hyperjump but you are planning on landing at the top of a building, dont the coordinates change like the distance you fall. if you where to jump like that would you go through the building just like the /macro y+100 teleport comands that when you are in the sky you can go through anything? also to that image if you add those buildings and the restriction points lets say a wall. does the line may detect it in the game or do you have to recreate the whole Megacity in terms of boundaries of landings and spots the parabola is allowed to pass in the simulating the parabola picure?
Pages: 1 2 3