Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: I proclaim tomorrow 10th Feb 2010...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apple day.

Tomorrow, people on this forum can only speak in Apple language.

e.g.

iGood iMorning iDave...

for 1 day, we must write like this (don't have to, just be fun)

We will then see how much of a headache Apple truly is and why the evil must be stopped.

oh

and

lol
Im gonna enjoy it if I remember to talk like that. Becasue Apple will rule the world one day Smile

When bomb blasting aliens start the first war their leader will say... "Get me....Apple!"
Apple will rule the world over Google's cold/dead body.

Google will assimilate Apple and make it one of its babies.
Windows will pwn Apple! Windows has the superior OS!
(02-10-2010, 04:29 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Apple will rule the world over Google's cold/dead body.

Google will assimilate Apple and make it one of its babies.
+1

Google is an omnipotent mass that eats all. Soon we will buy in Googlezon, have Googlesung mobiles, etc.

I like that vid about Googlezon xD.

EDIT: haha this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQDBhg60UNI
(02-10-2010, 04:29 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Google will assimilate Apple and make it one of its babies.

We are Apple. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
(02-10-2010, 07:02 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2010, 04:29 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Google will assimilate Apple and make it one of its babies.

We are Apple. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

iAwesome!
ewww! Apple! *hides from overpriced, overhyped, pretty average computing equipment* "but look dude the disk goes INTO the screen" I DONT CARE!!!!!
I actually think Linux OS is a better OS. Even though you can't get games for it unless you work endless hours to make them work!

rajkosto

not ready for desktop usage yet (unless you only do what macfags do, like, listen to music/video, and just browse the web)
if you try to use linux as a desktop, your productivity will rapidly drop because it just isnt as click and start as windows is
its god for servers tho
Pages: 1 2