Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: *Update*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Neo, thanks for the great update about the progress and plans foe the project. The dream lives on, and creeps towards reality. Thanks for keeping the faith!
It will become more true - as i said on FB in November i plan to open the gates Smile
(10-19-2017, 06:38 AM)Neo Wrote: [ -> ]It will become more true - as i said on FB in November i plan to open the gates Smile

I am stuck waiting forever in the Character creation screen after I hit "accept" every time. Then I close game and try again. Same problem every time so far.
Can you try again now and did you fill all out ? (Handle + firstname + lastname and maybe background) ?
(11-29-2017, 02:11 AM)Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try again now and did you fill all out ? (Handle + firstname + lastname and maybe background) ?

I did fill out all of that. Now I got to "Loading Character" and it looks to be at 100%, but will not get me in yet. Been there 5 minutes

I am 1 step away from being in! lol
HI, I saw this project and had to ask if this was still being worked on as I have followed the steps and have run the launcher and I am not able to login to anything at all.

Does someone have any update for me at all please?
I ask because not only do I want to play but I want to share this on a Face Book page where maybe more people might play but not if I it is not working
Hi,
its an experimental Testserver. So it could be from time to time have problems with availability.

But normally it should work.
Could you try again please ?
While we're on the subject, I installed the HD downloaded executable with no error messages, and successfully authenticate (at least, no password/accountname errors), however I get TCP_Timeout errors when trying to get in. Any thoughts what a solution might be? I start it in admin mode.

FWIW, I also have Rajko's executable, and this works with no issues. OS is current Win10.

Many thanks in advance.