Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Status of the HD Emu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Peeps,
i know its long long time ago as we posted something related to the Emu.

I decided that its now time to post something.
On the first : No HD Emu isnt dead - its far away from Smile.

Morpheus is really busy atm at his job as C# Programmer (so he learns thing that we will really need later Smile) and he has not really internet there where he is .

So i decided to doing further development on HD Emu - and as morpheus did really much for it , its my turn now to give something back.

I spent much time to go deeper in it the last weeks and now i am working on improving the source we have.

At this case i dont want just to add "honey features".
Means : Features will come slow as we know how it should REALLY be.

When will be a new version released ?
"Its done when its done" - the current Version has major changes to the last Version that we released.

What are the next step atm where i am working on?
- Dynamic Margin Data Loading (maybe with a Config Setting "DEV = TRUE" that in Dev state it still loads all Static Data) - cause in Dev Stage it doesnt make Sense to have all Empty Smile).
- DELETE Character - DONE!
- Create Character - CURRENTLY WORKING ON IT.
- Hardline Teleports (the REAL Way - not the crappy change Coord way. So that you can change the District) - CURRENTLY WORKING ON IT TOO!
Thanks for the update.
(12-13-2011, 04:05 AM)Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Peeps,
i know its long long time ago as we posted something related to the Emu.

I decided that its now time to post something.
On the first : No HD Emu isnt dead - its far away from Smile.

Morpheus is really busy atm at his job as C# Programmer (so he learns thing that we will really need later Smile) and he has not really internet there where he is .

So i decided to doing further development on HD Emu - and as morpheus did really much for it , its my turn now to give something back.

I spent much time to go deeper in it the last weeks and now i am working on improving the source we have.

At this case i dont want just to add "honey features".
Means : Features will come slow as we know how it should REALLY be.

When will be a new version released ?
"Its done when its done" - the current Version has major changes to the last Version that we released.

What are the next step atm where i am working on?
- Dynamic Margin Data Loading (maybe with a Config Setting "DEV = TRUE" that in Dev state it still loads all Static Data) - cause in Dev Stage it doesnt make Sense to have all Empty Smile).
- DELETE Character - DONE!
- Create Character - CURRENTLY WORKING ON IT.
- Hardline Teleports (the REAL Way - not the crappy change Coord way. So that you can change the District) - CURRENTLY WORKING ON IT TOO!

good news man.. thanks for the update indeed.. and good job on the work ..
Thank you guys! Its nice to know that things are still being worked on. Smile
Thank you guys! Its nice to know that things are still being worked on. Smile