Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: I think I beat MxO.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just pulled an all nighter and basically ran my way through the whole RPC database. It was pretty crazy. There's still quite a few packets eluding me because I wasn't paying enough attention to the rest of the GUI. So there's still something left if others want to have a shot at it.

I'll finish up my guide and upload it later. But for now, I have to sleep.

And Morph: your database would be half of the size if you only selected unique rows of packets. Big Grin
Awesome news!

Can't wait to see what you've found.
Giggity!
(09-13-2011, 04:49 PM)Parallax Wrote: [ -> ]I just pulled an all nighter and basically ran my way through the whole RPC database. It was pretty crazy. There's still quite a few packets eluding me because I wasn't paying enough attention to the rest of the GUI. So there's still something left if others want to have a shot at it.

I'll finish up my guide and upload it later. But for now, I have to sleep.

And Morph: your database would be half of the size if you only selected unique rows of packets. Big Grin

If that aint gonna be good news to start off the year with, then slice and dice me, and call me a french fries..

Well done man, shows dedication

*ding* (your "hyperdedication" exceeds the limits of the matrix)
@Parallax, did you ever release the most updated packet guide. The last version I have of your guide is version 3.