Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Hello, redpills!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to say how amazed I am at the drive of the community! I guess you really can't keep a good thing down. I'm moments away from slipping into my own Matrix and visiting the locales, eager to hear the familiar music I spent many endless nights hearing loop over and over.

This is an amazing accomplishment on it's own, and I hope you guys are patting yourself on the back every chance you get. While I myself an a very amateur Modeller, I can't help but stare slack-jawed at how programmers can so easily flick through code, whereas I see nothing but gibberish.

And of course, I want to thank you for using your free time to try and bring back something so amazingly unique, something that brought many, many hours of entertainment and joy to many fans. So Thank you. Smile
Slipping into my own Matrix now as well Smile Yep, it's the most awesome of awesomes! Smile
I will be from Wednesday, till then me busy ><
(01-24-2010, 08:57 PM)Praxedis Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to say how amazed I am at the drive of the community! I guess you really can't keep a good thing down. I'm moments away from slipping into my own Matrix and visiting the locales, eager to hear the familiar music I spent many endless nights hearing loop over and over.

This is an amazing accomplishment on it's own, and I hope you guys are patting yourself on the back every chance you get. While I myself an a very amateur Modeller, I can't help but stare slack-jawed at how programmers can so easily flick through code, whereas I see nothing but gibberish.

And of course, I want to thank you for using your free time to try and bring back something so amazingly unique, something that brought many, many hours of entertainment and joy to many fans. So Thank you. Smile

Here, here!
(01-26-2010, 01:15 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2010, 08:57 PM)Praxedis Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to say how amazed I am at the drive of the community! I guess you really can't keep a good thing down. I'm moments away from slipping into my own Matrix and visiting the locales, eager to hear the familiar music I spent many endless nights hearing loop over and over.

Here, here!

NO! HERE!
[Image: 1097290-i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg]
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Neopill never again do I wanna see that on this forum I hate that so much! That has ruined the internet! LOL
(01-26-2010, 11:05 PM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Neopill never again do I wanna see that on this forum I hate that so much! That has ruined the internet! LOL

Valaro, mate... One day, you'll see the depths of the internet, and you'll come out looking something like Raj's avatar. Big Grin
heh heh Ive seen alot of this infinite place. Alot of it is random crap thats useless! Alot comes in handy for illegal this or illegal that. Some of the legal parts are ok too. So far im impressed by our creation!
(01-26-2010, 11:05 PM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Neopill never again do I wanna see that on this forum I hate that so much! That has ruined the internet! LOL

no this ruined the internet!

He did it

First Oprah, then the internet with his midgetness!
Pages: 1 2