Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Damn you AMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Matrix is on right now and it makes me miss the franchise I just saw the dojo scene and it made me wanna make a new toon so bad, cant do it now. thanks SOE!
(01-20-2010, 03:46 PM)horsepants416 Wrote: [ -> ]The Matrix is on right now and it makes me miss the franchise I just saw the dojo scene and it made me wanna make a new toon so bad, cant do it now. thanks SOE!

Heh. It reminds me of the day MxO ended. Shortly after the servers shut down, I turned on AMC and Reloaded was on. I think another Matrix movie was on at the same time on another channel. They were playing the trilogy a lot around then.
(01-20-2010, 04:11 PM)Othinn Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2010, 03:46 PM)horsepants416 Wrote: [ -> ]The Matrix is on right now and it makes me miss the franchise I just saw the dojo scene and it made me wanna make a new toon so bad, cant do it now. thanks SOE!

Heh. It reminds me of the day MxO ended. Shortly after the servers shut down, I turned on AMC and Reloaded was on. I think another Matrix movie was on at the same time on another channel. They were playing the trilogy a lot around then.

F'ed up aint it....
FUCK SOE!
The Matrix is on AMC right now.
the Animatrix is in my Netflix on-demand always
I was able to catch the trilogy on AMC that very night. Even though I have the DVD collection and rented the blu-rey versions, it was great to see it on normal cable as it shows that there are more of us out there who still enjoy the franchise.
(01-22-2010, 05:08 AM)Rxu Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to catch the trilogy on AMC that very night. Even though I have the DVD collection and rented the blu-rey versions, it was great to see it on normal cable as it shows that there are more of us out there who still enjoy the franchise.

Yep. I agree, I watched The Matrix on AMC last night.
JEEPERS CREEPERS, THAT THING'S REAL?!
(01-22-2010, 05:47 AM)Diras Wrote: [ -> ]JEEPERS CREEPERS, THAT THING'S REAL?!

I know...the replacement of curse words is annoying. However, I like to support TV stations showing The Matrix movies, so I leave it on while I go do other stuff.
Pages: 1 2