Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Eagster Eggs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-21-2010, 03:39 AM)Metalogic Wrote: [ -> ]I know Rarebit Ben Chamberalin won't help. He has moved on to doing some kind of film thing. He's my friend on Facebook, and I did ask him if he would come to the end of SOE's MxO, and he said no. I think he has washed his hands completely of MxO.

Some effort was made to reach out to him about what we are doing. He was not enthused.
(01-21-2010, 10:43 AM)Prospero Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2010, 03:39 AM)Metalogic Wrote: [ -> ]I know Rarebit Ben Chamberalin won't help. He has moved on to doing some kind of film thing. He's my friend on Facebook, and I did ask him if he would come to the end of SOE's MxO, and he said no. I think he has washed his hands completely of MxO.

Some effort was made to reach out to him about what we are doing. He was not enthused.

Yea, I think MxO left a bad taste in his mouth. I dunno whether he just got tired of being the only person working on it, or if it was the community always ragging on him, or both.
Not to mention that he isnt allowed to do /talk about some things......
Wish we could find some valuable messeges hidden within the system, at least things that could speed up dev time.
(01-22-2010, 05:02 AM)Rxu Wrote: [ -> ]Wish we could find some valuable messeges hidden within the system, at least things that could speed up dev time.

I agree...I wish I knew how to code, so I could help out.
we got enough crazy people on the code psychiatric, that proves that coding is not related to mental sanity Tongue.

*rolls with the white coat through the psychiatric floor*
(01-22-2010, 06:43 AM)Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]we got enough crazy people on the code psychiatric, that proves that coding is not related to mental sanity Tongue.

*rolls with the white coat through the psychiatric floor*

Well i'm glad that we are not short on coders, so as long as we have the right mix of talent we should be ok.
was an expression... xD, so imagine how reality is xD.

Maybe the devs are a prime number, .. and one less than 5 Big Grin
Pages: 1 2