Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Happy New Year MxO Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Happy New Year everyone! Big Grin
Happy new year, with best hopes for the decade to come.
Happy New Year to everyone!
I hope we have a amazing Matrix Year.
Happy New Year and Hello everyone, I am an Italian boy who uses it to write to google translate, and I thing happened that made me angry at what .... Yesterday 02/02/10 I bought a copy of the original Matrix Online ... (why even sell it in stores or at least here in Italy) not knowing that SOE had closed all the servers on line (this is just bad luck) ... please help me ... I also played in sinle player, I do not like the idea of spending money unnecessarily de ask again apologize for my English but as I said I'm using google translate heSad
I'm not sure how well the translators work from English to Italian but I will tell you that the game is in early development. Now you can play as a single player game only. Check the thread called FAQ for more information.

Welcome to the community forums.
Mention of joy in the first film of The Matrix: Alleluya, you are my savior ... My personal Jesus Christ....
how many €?
i'm interested in those prices on real stores xD.
You're joking as all time Smile)
I still have 30 boxes of the original game that I would get for Matrix Get to gathers now have no idea what to do with them.
49€, mopheus, 49 luridi e maledetti Euro
Pages: 1 2 3