Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Launcher Freezing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to play MxO standalone, yet everytime i start the launcher, it freezes after:

ZionOS ccc9 (release 2.4.20- 13.7smp #1 SMP)
Date and time field

Launch Version: v7.5668
Client version: v7.5668

And if i keep it open long enough, I get:
Received unexpected result code from patcher (0).

and therefore I am unable to log in.

Is there a way to fix this?
You're supposed to run the matrix2.bat that came with the stand alone server files. It was in the "Copy to MxO folder". (I don't know if thats the exact name of the directory, but its something like that.)
(01-03-2010, 06:58 AM)nighthawk7000 Wrote: [ -> ]You're supposed to run the matrix2.bat that came with the stand alone server files. It was in the "Copy to MxO folder". (I don't know if thats the exact name of the directory, but its something like that.)
I have tried that but i get the same results.
Try copy/pasting the matrix2.bat file in your folder, then right click the copy and selected properties. Hit the shortcut tab and under 'Target' add this to the end -nopatch. This will make it so your launcher doesn't try linking up with the old patch server-thingy or whatever the patches were on that downloaded to your launcher.

That's if you haven't done so yet, if you have, I dunno.
(01-03-2010, 07:18 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]Try copy/pasting the matrix2.bat file in your folder, then right click the copy and selected properties. Hit the shortcut tab and under 'Target' add this to the end -nopatch. This will make it so your launcher doesn't try linking up with the old patch server-thingy or whatever the patches were on that downloaded to your launcher.

That got me past the patch servers but it fails to authenticate, telling me the auth servers are unavailable.
(01-03-2010, 07:50 AM)Ogachi Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2010, 07:18 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]Try copy/pasting the matrix2.bat file in your folder, then right click the copy and selected properties. Hit the shortcut tab and under 'Target' add this to the end -nopatch. This will make it so your launcher doesn't try linking up with the old patch server-thingy or whatever the patches were on that downloaded to your launcher.

That got me past the patch servers but it fails to authenticate, telling me the auth servers are unavailable.

You running Reality before you use your launcher? If Reality doesn't stay up and visibly running, you might have to reinstall the MySQL server.
(01-03-2010, 07:53 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2010, 07:50 AM)Ogachi Wrote: [ -> ]

You running Reality before you use your launcher? If Reality doesn't stay up and visibly running, you might have to reinstall the MySQL server.
It doesn't stay up so I'll try reinstalling.
I fixed it, i just changed my useropts.cfg to connect to the anitalink server. Thanks for your time in trying to help me though!
No problemo.