Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Iron Man 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trailer

Anyone else seen this yet? Yay for War Machine being in this one, especially after taunting everyone in the last movie. -_-
Nice...hadn't seen this yet.

Edit: Whoa...was that Omega Red?
(12-24-2009, 03:48 AM)Neo VII Wrote: [ -> ]Nice...hadn't seen this yet.

I have no idea who that is, but i confess that my knowledge of Marvel comics ended after the 80's.

I suppose it could be, but was Omega Red an Iron Man villian? from what i remember he was more of an X-Men villian.

War Machine is great, but i kinda wish they didn't go with the "new" Fury. I'm sure Samuel L. Jackson will do a fine job but for me there is only one Nick Fury.
(12-24-2009, 03:48 AM)Neo VII Wrote: [ -> ]Nice...hadn't seen this yet.

Omega Red is an X-men bad guy. This bad guy is Whiplash with bits of Crimson Dynamo's armor thrown in.
Ah...nice. Good call.
Looks awesome. I don't know much about Iron Man, so the 1st movie was a nice treat. I may hold off on looking up too much about War Machine until I see the movie. Definitely a theater venture for me, which is saying a lot.
i dug Iron Man 1 a lot, just thought they could have been more "wild" with the editing.
Looks nasty Smile
I loved Iron Man one, so cannot wait for this as well as the new hulk movie!