Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Should I watch the last of the Cinematics from SOE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if folks think I should actually watch the cinematics near the 'end'? I was so disappointed when I heard the doors closed that I never did catch up. Those of you who remember me know that I had very clear ideas about what SHOULD be happening in the Matrix and I have a bad feeling that they will just leave an awful taste in my mouth....

So.. what the hell... I decided to put up a poll and see what folks think I should do. hehe.

Cheers!
if you wanna see how sad soundless still cinematics can possibly be then do it, i think they shoulda just given it to us in panel comic form.
It's extremely hard to follow who's doing what and what the hell's going on on the cinematics made by Rarebit.

rajkosto

soundless ?
the ones i saw had sound in them, then they just stopped doing them and put up only screenshots in the cinematics page of the game, couldnt play anything
Depends, without the context of what was going on in the story they're fairly confusing.

Still, I think they're worth a watch. Never understood the disgust at animated cinematics anyway, it's just a different art style. Rarebits are a little different admittedly but it's pulled off fairly well for what it is (black and white shapes made in photoshop 4).
I watched them all several times, it is a bit hard to follow but i wasn't really into MxO for very long. I suppose if i was there for longer i may have a better grasp on what was happening.
I too think they are worth watching, warts and all. hey and welcome back sky! T
Thanks for the input folks.
I personally never had a problem with the comic style, well... except for the laser eyes thing (pew pew), but rather the direction the stories took sometimes. But that's just me. Maybe I will check them out in the next couple days.
And thanks Tele. Glad to be around. ;D
you should watch them just for the fudge of it.
I will watch em all when i am ready! (dont want spoil myself).

Got em all stored on the area 61 base of my HD!
plus some manual ... maybe it helps me sometime! XD.