Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: MxO textures request =]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day everybody! Cool I like the project mxoemu very much, so I'm bowing to everyone who takes part in it's development)))
And I hope someone has already ripped textures from the game, is it possible and how? I've seen a message by arzubazman where she showed one texture of different female faces.
So... I really need other texs Undecided If it isn't so hard to explain or to share them here - it'll be great))
Bayamos or Mathalos exlpained how to do this in a thread on DN1.
I'm sorry, but may I know - what do you mean by "DN1"? ^_^
DN1 stands for Data Node 1 which was the nick name given to the official MxO forums hosted by Monolith and then Sony Online Entertainment. Here is a link to DN1. Link
Thanks so much!!! =D *running there*
http://forums.station.sony.com/mxo/posts...6300572314

that post and onward concerns textures; i'm assuming you already have the files extracted out of packmaps.
Yeah, thanks)) I have already found that topic, but still, I don't have any file extracted due to the links to the Extractor of packages given there are both broken... If only someone had saved the copy of that file..

rajkosto

cvbcvbcvbc
Thank you a lot Big Grin !!! You just saved my life from the deep searching of that file =]