Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Keanu Has Always Been Neo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bill and Ted: Traveled through phonebooths as in The Matrix.
Johnny Mnemonic: Had a plug to jack into a computer in his head as in The Matrix.
anyone else care to carry on his movie roles? it kinda keeps going in some ways.
Point Break: Goes undercover to infiltrate a group of extreme surfing bank robbers, as in The Matrix.
A Scanner Darkly: Goes undercover to infiltrate a group of drug dealers, as in The Matrix.
Sweet November: Goes undercover to infiltrate the life of a dying woman and communicates with her through a mysterious time-shifting mail box outside his Lake House, as in The Matrix.
(11-28-2009, 07:43 AM)ManicVelocity Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet November: Goes undercover to infiltrate the life of a dying woman and communicates with her through a mysterious time-shifting mail box outside his Lake House, as in The Matrix.

that cracked me up.
oh, and I remembered he kissed Monica Bellucci (Persephone) also in Bram Stoker's Dracula. she played a bride of Dracula's.

Hollywood is a very small place it seems.
SaintVel Wrote:also in Bram Stoker's Dracula. she played a bride of Dracula's.
Thats the new definition for "bite me".
(11-28-2009, 07:43 AM)ManicVelocity Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet November: Goes undercover to infiltrate the life of a dying woman and communicates with her through a mysterious time-shifting mail box outside his Lake House, as in The Matrix.

Ummmmmmmmm Wouldn't say that about Sweet November especially since you are mixing that with The Lake House.
(11-28-2009, 09:10 AM)Rycus Wrote: [ -> ]

Ummmmmmmmm Wouldn't say that about Sweet November especially since you are mixing that with The Lake House.

I think he said that on purpose to be funny. Big Grin
In SPEED, the problem was choice: the Architect gave Neo Reeves a pop quiz. There's a bomb on a bus and Sandra Bullock was falling out a window. Neo Reeves chose wrong and didn't make the sequel: Speed 2: Worse than the 1st
(12-05-2009, 09:07 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]There's a bomb on a bus and Sandra Bullock was falling out a window. Neo Reeves chose wrong and didn't make the sequel: Speed 2: Worse than the 1st
Not to pun anyone, but if it was me, i would save the bus too.

xD
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Little Buddha, where he played Siddhartha Gautama, the "Supreme Buddha" of our age.

Then there's "The Devil's Advocate", where he sacrificed himself (after citing free will) to stop Satan's plans. But it was all a dream. Or was it? Tongue

And let's not forget that in the Bill & Ted movies, the Wyld Stallions bring an era of peace to the world.
(12-07-2009, 03:16 PM)Othinn Wrote: [ -> ]And let's not forget that in the Bill & Ted movies, the Wyld Stallions bring an era of peace to the world.

He does also fight the machines in the second one as well.
Pages: 1 2