Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Im here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(11-27-2009, 10:56 AM)ShaoX Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I installed APPserver. and no, I left the default 80 as the port.

Edit: forget it, I uninstalled everything. I'll wait intill its up and running fully. (other players)

you haven't changed one bit. can't wait to see you in Mara C when it's up and running though!
(11-27-2009, 11:08 AM)SaintVel Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2009, 10:56 AM)ShaoX Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I installed APPserver. and no, I left the default 80 as the port.

Edit: forget it, I uninstalled everything. I'll wait intill its up and running fully. (other players)

you haven't changed one bit. can't wait to see you in Mara C when it's up and running though!

Mhmm. Pwning you for the 12th ( I kept count) time. Can't wait.
(11-27-2009, 10:56 AM)ShaoX Wrote: [ -> ]Mhmm. Pwning you for the 12th ( I kept count) time. Can't wait.

don't forget who trained you, red pill. but yes, I cannot wait to have more fun with ya old friend.
(11-27-2009, 11:18 AM)SaintVel Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2009, 10:56 AM)ShaoX Wrote: [ -> ]Mhmm. Pwning you for the 12th ( I kept count) time. Can't wait.

don't forget who trained you, red pill. but yes, I cannot wait to have more fun with ya old friend.

So, what's your estimate on when it shall be finished? 1-2 years? If its shorter then that, I'll be very suprised!

Also, when it and if it does get released, I want you to personally show me on how to set this stuff up >_>
I will help you out, and I don't think it will be 1-2 years, as long as Morpheus keeps getting help.
but to be honest, I don't care how long it takes, cause it needs to be done right, and if that means 2 years, then so be it. I will still be there to jack back in.
(11-27-2009, 11:33 AM)SaintVel Wrote: [ -> ]I will help you out, and I don't think it will be 1-2 years, as long as Morpheus keeps getting help.
but to be honest, I don't care how long it takes, cause it needs to be done right, and if that means 2 years, then so be it. I will still be there to jack back in.

As will I. I've favorited this website, so I can check on it everyday Tongue

I thought I hated the matrix. But I realize it was a love/hate relationship me and it had. I made a few video's about the ending, heres one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G06mc0mz8L8
didn't see any shots of the white room in the vid, there was a huge black gap at the end over a minute long, though.
you did get the shot of me pants-less, though.
Meh, I forgot that was on my last video, I removed it from youtube because it was only 42 seconds long. I still have the screenshot's though (hopefully, I deleted all my matrix content today)
Oh for serious? Can I begin trolling him again? Please?
Me? Do I know you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7