Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Random Matrix Poopies! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
...Meanwhile, somewhere in Downtown Syntax:

[Image: ToniTwo-Hits.jpg]

We go now to our ace field reporter for late-breaking news on something entirely different. Take it away, Random Forum Person! Big Grin
thought I recognized you old friend. nice shot!
(11-25-2009, 07:39 AM)SaintVel Wrote: [ -> ]thought I recognized you old friend. nice shot!
SaintVel! Glad you could make it here too! How have you been? Aside from saddened by the end of MxO, that is.... Smile

Also, stuff!

[Image: Poopsies2.jpg]
been alright, still in search of a replacement MMO.but I suppose there is no such thing as replacing MxO, only finding something to kill the time until it's return. but I have MxO sound effects on my phone as ringtones and msg tones to keep me slightly satisfied.
how have you been?
I've been doing all right. My car went on the fritz today, and I'm hoping it's just a spark plug. My boss hopes it's just a spark plug, too. Sad

I don't have any MxO sound effects, but I did download all the MxO tunes from Stack's website. I still feel that twinge of sadness creeping in whenever I play GrillD (Richland's daytime theme) or the character creation theme. And I still have a plastic box containing all of my MxO stuff, including that unused 60-day time card. But except for the foldout map that came with MxO. I still can't find that thing....

I understand what you mean, though. In an endless sea of swords-and-sorcery MMOGs, MxO and its post-modern future really stood out among the crowd. I remember talking about it over at the CoHGuru forums, back when I was playing City of Heroes/Villains and I started two-timing with MxO. The other forumites had some pleasing reactions. "Wait a minute...you can go into one of those skyscrapers, take the elevator up and explore every floor? That's insane, man!" So naturally a few other buddies from CoX and CoHGuru joined MxO, we formed our own clique and an erstwhile hovercraft and crew (HvCft Plaguestopper, a Zion crew) and we knocked around together for a month or three. And we'd sometimes do super-secret meetings, and we'd sometimes take advantage of all those skyscraper floors by picking random meeting sites..."Okay, next meeting: Mercury's building, third floor, Tuesday at 7:00 PM Central. Don't be late." Good times. Smile

And you didn't think I'd make a post in this thread without including some lame MxO-screenshot-related attempt at humor, did you? Big Grin

[Image: Poopsies3.jpg]
[Image: dateline.jpg]
1. Gothibelle is an epic name!
2. Hilarious comics! More, please. It's Christmas...
Quote:I suppose there is no such thing as replacing MxO, only finding something to kill the time until it's return.

QFT

Quote:but I have MxO sound effects on my phone as ringtones and msg tones to keep me slightly satisfied.

Me, too!!! Big Grin
(11-25-2009, 12:09 PM)SaintVel Wrote: [ -> ][Image: dateline.jpg]

That's funny...
lmao Emerald your random mxo joke is funny as hell.

I would murder SOE.
(11-25-2009, 12:09 PM)SaintVel Wrote: [ -> ][Image: dateline.jpg]
That's the spirit! Big Grin

(11-25-2009, 12:46 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]1. Gothibelle is an epic name!
Thank you. Gothibelle was a pretty sweet character, too; the End of Days level boosts let me pump her up to becoming the Expert Rifleman/Sniper Zionite I always wanted her to be, and dropping those frost simulacra in a few shots got to be pretty easy with her. I would have made her Expert Swordsman/Knife Thrower or something, but there are no swords in The Matrix Online.... *sigh*

[Image: GothibellePic1.jpg]

And her wardrobe got to be even more Gothy after she started reaping a ton of Christmas clothing from killing all those giant snowmen. She got to be as big a clothes horse as Emerald was.

[Image: GothibellePic2.jpg]

My technology-shunning African-tribal-wannabe Exile Mozambique, on the other hand, was a cinch to dress. Big Grin

[Image: MozambiquePic1.jpg]

(11-25-2009, 12:46 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]2. Hilarious comics! More, please. It's Christmas...
No! Angry

[Image: Poopsies4.jpg]

Okay, yes. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5