Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Awesome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Awesome, we now have a story/RP board in the MxO EMU forum.

Smile
I asked neo for it. Knew we would need it one day
Thanks Valaro & Neo. Smile
lol no problem.

Btw...a question to the old Story ...was there a real ending of the story in mxo ?
Not that I heard of. Fans created one and posted it on youtube, but officially I don't think there was.
(11-18-2009, 03:12 PM)Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Btw...a question to the old Story ...was there a real ending of the story in mxo ?

There was supposed to be a conclusion to the story on the last day or something, but they just blew it off and completely ignored it.
Rarebit did release his notes on what was suppose to happen. Apparently there was suppose to be a big battle as everyone makes it towards the core of the Matrix, and the Matrix goes haywire, etc. At the end The Oligarch are defeated, and the machines create a second Matrix in which humans are able to create the world as they see fit. However, in game it stopped after 12.1.

Honestly, I'm glad it was stopped at 12.1.
no happy ending without machines?

Well of course happy, depends on your organization affiliation xD.
the rumored ending was supposed to be the return of the Smith virus and the final pieces of Neo's RSI found and recompiled by the Machines. then the failure of the deletion of the Smith virus leads to the end of The Matrix hence the ending of MxO. I heard this last March or April. but the original storywriter had been "let go" last February if I'm not mistaken.
(11-20-2009, 02:04 AM)SaintVel Wrote: [ -> ]the rumored ending was supposed to be the return of the Smith virus and the final pieces of Neo's RSI found and recompiled by the Machines. then the failure of the deletion of the Smith virus leads to the end of The Matrix hence the ending of MxO. I heard this last March or April. but the original storywriter had been "let go" last February if I'm not mistaken.

I think Rarebit quit, I don't think he was let go. Also, I've looked over Rarebit's note, and there's nothing about a Smith virus.

Right now my PET team is fleshing out what happens to The Oligarch and the BIP. Our main goal is to basically return to The War Arc. that took up Chapter 8.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5