Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project

Full Version: Emu screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(01-28-2010, 09:00 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]and the skull shows because the NPC id that message is supposed to be from is missing/dead

[Image: Picture_1_normal.png]

The skull is shown because i changed the image reference on the packet to that ID. Also changed the message to another one.

Otherwise and having the case you mention, a white square or a "Error" text would appear by default.

You should do some research more on txa files available before posting.

PS: moa files doesnt work there...

rajkosto

wrong assumption, but still similar to the actual case, no need to go all FAIL
(01-29-2010, 04:27 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]wrong assumption, but still similar to the actual case, no need to go all FAIL

was it a success?Tongue
i recognized that so i put a 30x30 pixels square image Rajko, not a big one. Tongue.
Man I can't wait till this weekend where i can sit down and really install the game, I had a problem with the guide so far but I'm sure once i sit down and really read it carefully I'll be able to log on.

This is great guys, Thanks so much!
(02-04-2010, 10:05 AM)Trinity Wrote: [ -> ]Man I can't wait till this weekend where i can sit down and really install the game, I had a problem with the guide so far but I'm sure once i sit down and really read it carefully I'll be able to log on.

This is great guys, Thanks so much!

Just so you know the game doesn't have to actually be installed where a wizard takes over and walks you through an installation process. The files just have to be in the right place.

I have all my MxO Emu stuff working off my external HD so I can take it with me and try and run it off other computers if I would have to travel without my laptop.

Good luck getting it up and running.
What? O_O

[Image: screenshot_115-1.jpg]
bad bytes sent to server for change, overwriting what its not supposed to.
known bug, at page X of the tool thread. kkthxbye!.
Don't you just like having a One Guardian Angel over your head?!
(02-05-2010, 09:05 AM)Agent Pace Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you just like having a One Guardian Angel over your head?!

You can use him as a battery ram! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15